Tuition fees for study programs are determined according to the credits required to graduate.
A full program for the Bachelor's degree normally requires 120 credits. A Master's degree requires 40 credits besides the Bachelor's degree. A PhD by Research requires 65 credits over the Master's degree.
- Bachelor's program by APEL via Distance learning requires 80 euros per credit. The total cost of the program is determined by the number of credits obtained through the candidate's CV evaluation. The cost ranges from a minimum of 2400 to a maximum of 9600 euros, all inclusive.
- Master’s program by APEL via Distance Learning requires 180 euros per credit. The total cost of the program is determined by the number of credits obtained through the candidate's CV evaluation. The cost ranges from a minimum of 2700 to a maximum of 7200 euros, all inclusive.
- PhDs program by Research via Distance Learning requires 50 euros per credit. The total cost of the program is 3250 euros. All inclusive. The candidate's CV is evaluated only to assess the eligibility to the PhD.
- According to the APEL model, the cost is the difference between the credits earned through the evaluation of your CV and the credits to be earned through supplementary exams and thesis. Under certain conditions and in some cases, it is possible to have direct access to the final thesis. Admission through APEL consists of the evaluation of the candidate's professional experience, his/her previous studies, education and skills. These skills are assigned certain scores and they are converted into academic credits. For example, if a Bachelor's student's CV is evaluated 75 credits, he/she will only have to pay for the remaining 45 credits that he/she needs to obtain. If the student’s CV is evaluated 90 credits instead, he/she will have to pay only 30 credits and so on. The same is true for Master's. While the PhD has a fixed cost instead. It is necessary to submit a CV for admission purposes in that case.
- The maximum number of credits that is obtainable via A.P.E. L is 90 credits for the Bachelor's degree and 25 credits for the Master's degree.
Download the Application. Fill in with your data, indicating the degree you are interested in and attach the required documents. Send everything via email to:
Download here your application